Our network

House fire reported in Greensboro | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

House fire reported in Greensboro
News

GREENSBORO, N.C. — Firefighters responded early Tuesday to a house fire in Greensboro. 

The fire was reported shortly after 3 a.m. in the 5100 block of Southwind Road. 

Smoke was emitting from the attic of the home when firefighters arrived. 

Greensboro Deputy Fire Chief Clarence Hunter says the blaze was caused by “combustibles” that were located too close to a furnace in the attic. 

No injuries were reported. 

No other information was available. 

News

Greensboro Deals

Greensboro Businesses

Upcoming Events near Greensboro

Community Sponsors

We offer FREE design service to all customers.
Where We Make Your Ride Showroom Ready!
Multiple Solutions From One Local Source.
We change your oil not your schedule!