Gas prices in Greensboro down 6 cents this week | News
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The average price for a gallon of gas fell 6.5 cents since last week.
The average price of a gallon of gas is $3.67. The national average is $3.77, which fell 3 cents last week.
Prices have fallen 22 cents since this time last month.
Check the latest gas prices by using the FOX8 Gas Tracker.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Point to consider renaming road to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- One killed, two hospitalized in Guilford Co. wreck
- Big Boss Baking in High Point popular nationwide for all-natural granola
- New Belk store in High Point to celebrate grand opening on March 12
- Guilford Co. parents frustrated by winter weather school closings
- High Point considering renaming Green Drive to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complaint filed against High Point City Manager Strib Boynton
- High Point University to be closed on Friday
- Piedmont couple struggles to heat home during cold snap
- State releases portion of Montlieu Ave. to City of High Point