Motorcyclist Killed in Greensboro Crash | News
A man who lost control of a motorcycle Tuesday morning in Greensboro was pronounced dead on arrival after being taken to Moses Cone Hospital.
Louis Lindo Waring IV, 37, of Greensboro, struck a sign at Bethel Baptist Church at 2230 Lees Chapel Road at about 8:07 a.m., according to police.
Speed does not appear to be a contributing factor.
The investigation is ongoing.
No further details were provided.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Big Boss Baking in High Point popular nationwide for all-natural granola
- New Belk store in High Point to celebrate grand opening on March 12
- Guilford Co. parents frustrated by winter weather school closings
- Guilford County Schools closing three and a half hours early Monday
- High Point club permit suspended after deadly shooting
- Aluminum can collections help firefighters buy smoke detectors for residents
- Dead mussels, clams piling up downstream of Dan River coal ash spill
- 3 Rockingham Co. teens charged with murder of 84-year-old man
- DENR issues violation notices, enforcement recommendations to Duke Energy for coal ash spill
- Reidsville police investigate larcenies at Walmart, Sheetz