18-year-old Woman Falls Off Apartment Balcony in Greensboro | News
An 18-year-old woman was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after police said she fell from a balcony at a Greensboro apartment building Saturday morning.
Christiana Seawright fell from a balcony at the Cascades Grandview, located at 830 West Market St., around 8:30 a.m. Police said she was still being treated at Moses Cone Hospital as of 1 p.m.
Greensboro Police spokeswoman Susan Danielson confirmed the victim's age and gender, but could not disclose anymore information at this time.
Dispatchers said that the fall took place from the 6th floor of the complex, which is located within walking distance of Greensboro College and UNCG.
Police are investigating the circumstances of the incident.
No other details were immediately available.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Point considering renaming Green Drive to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complaint filed against High Point City Manager Strib Boynton
- High Point University to be closed on Friday
- Piedmont couple struggles to heat home during cold snap
- State releases portion of Montlieu Ave. to City of High Point