Part of Cone Blvd. Close Due to Wreck | News
The entrance ramp from northbound Lawndale Drive onto Cone Blvd. after a car struck a utility pole.
In a news release, police said power is out in the area.
According to the Greensboro News & Record, the wreck involved a Nissan 4-door vehicle. The accident happened around 6:07 a.m.
There was no word on injuries.
Duke Energy is on the scene to replace the damaged pole.
Officers did not say when the road would reopen.
No other information was made available.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Point considering renaming Green Drive to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complaint filed against High Point City Manager Strib Boynton
- High Point University to be closed on Friday
- Piedmont couple struggles to heat home during cold snap
- State releases portion of Montlieu Ave. to City of High Point