Volunteers Feed Homeless at Greensboro YWCA | News
Organizers at the YWCA in Greensboro helped feed over 200 homeless people on Sunday.
Over 50 volunteers helped feed the hungry on Sunday. Everyone that came to the YWCA was also given a bag of winter clothes, gloves, a coat and a scarf.
"It's our mission to encounter God, equip people, and engage our city. This is a big way in which we do the engaging part," said Jeff Weber, Pastor of Sojourn Community Church.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tree across southbound Business I-85 in High Point
- High Point to consider renaming road to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- One killed, two hospitalized in Guilford Co. wreck
- Big Boss Baking in High Point popular nationwide for all-natural granola
- New Belk store in High Point to celebrate grand opening on March 12
- High Point considering renaming Green Drive to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complaint filed against High Point City Manager Strib Boynton
- High Point University to be closed on Friday
- Piedmont couple struggles to heat home during cold snap
- State releases portion of Montlieu Ave. to City of High Point