Greensboro woman accused of stabbing man | News
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Greensboro woman is accused of stabbing a man during a domestic dispute, causing injuries to his shoulder.
Camilla Juanita Whitaker, 39, allegedly stabbed the victim around 11:15 p.m. Friday at a home in the 2200 block of Tuscaloosa Street.
Greensboro police said the victim received non-life threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.
Police said the suspect was arrested at the scene and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. No bond was allowed. She has court planned for Monday.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Point considering renaming Green Drive to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complaint filed against High Point City Manager Strib Boynton
- High Point University to be closed on Friday
- Piedmont couple struggles to heat home during cold snap
- State releases portion of Montlieu Ave. to City of High Point