Home-style Restaurant Opens in Sedgefield Village | Business
A restaurant featuring home-style food recently opened in Sedgefield Village, according to the Greensboro News & Record.
Country Kettle Restaurant is now open at 3605 Groometown Road and various foods including sandwiches and subs.
The restaurant serves a daily home-style meat and vegetable lunch like salmon cakes and pinto beans Tuesdays and chicken and dumplings and lima beans and corn on Fridays.
The restaurant offers steaks every day and prime rib for dinner on Friday and Saturday and all day Sunday. Breakfast food is also served.
Business hours are 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
Source: The Greensboro News & Record.
Return to myfox8.com.
Send any story ideas or news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Greensboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Point considering renaming Green Drive to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complaint filed against High Point City Manager Strib Boynton
- High Point University to be closed on Friday
- Piedmont couple struggles to heat home during cold snap
- State releases portion of Montlieu Ave. to City of High Point